Thursday, October 1, 2020

GLOG/Witch-tober Day 1: Shoot for the stars.

Nothing gets me to actually produce content as inktober does. But for this year I'm doing something wierd. 

https://sunderedshillings.blogspot.com/2020/09/glogtober.html



So this year for inktober I'm going to do two things at once. I'm going to do the Glogtober, because I am a gretchling, and I'm going to do witchtober because I wanna draw cute and/or creepy gals. I'm blending the two prompts together into an illustration of a witch and some GLOGery that's related to them.



Encounter: Elena the Star Witch.
HD: 1
Appearance: A lady with a huge floppy hat, a really long rifle and eyes that glimmer turned to the sky.
Voice: Loud and energetic, like a Shonen character.
Wants: To kill God.
Morality: Is personally insulted when bad things happen to good people. Will fight anyone.
Intelligence: A quick-thinker and but bad at thinking things throught.
Armor: none
Move: normal
Morale: As a trained solider.
Attack: The rifle FOR THE STARS, which does damage as listed below and two random spells preferably but not necessarily star themed.

Elena can be placed in an encounter table on the road. When the players meet her she's heading in the direction of an important holysite in your setting.

Artifact:
FOR THE STARS
An old worn rifle, that aside from having lived this long is unremarkable  except for one thing. Instead of loading bullets you can pluck a star out of the sky for it's ammunition. When you shoot a star from FOR THE STARS, the shot will travel really far and cause an explosion the size of a small nuclear warhead. This will however cause the gun to melt into slag. This shot can also kill gods.

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I'm excited to see how you'll combine these prompts... this is shaping up to be one of the most unique, creative GLoGtober entries yet.

    ReplyDelete